Permissions and privacy for MaxPax browser extensions
- The browser extension uses the current session of the user, based on the "cookies" files to authorize on the sites.
- Some extension requires access to all sites. This is done to make easier adding other sites for newest versions of the extension.
- The extension needs cookie permissions to be able to work with the your profiles on the sites you have chosen.
- The permissions you agree to when installing the extensions are the minimum requirements for the extensions to perform their basic purpose.
- The author of extension does not collect any personal data that the extensions may have access to.
- Sites user data is accessed by the extensions solely in order to display it to the user via the popup window or the notifications, which is the purpose of the extensions.
- All sites user data is not shared with anyone else other than the extension user. The extensions act as an indicator of the number of new messages on connected sites.